Parenting & Peace Coaching
Peaceful Families Consulting firmly believes that family interactions can be less stressful and more enjoyable with effective tools/training. When the quality of life increases at home, parents and children/teenagers are happier and more productive at work and school. It’s a win-win situation for all involved. Also, when the school environment is more pleasant for children/teenagers they are less likely to act out and more likely to learn and cooperator. The owner & Naturotherapist, Charlene Savoie, has years of experience in assisting parents to advocate for their children/teenagers in the school setting and train staff to work with their students in an effective manner.
Charlene assists families in the following ways:
• Presenting parenting seminars such as “Positive Peaceful Parenting for 2-12 year olds” and “How to raise teenagers without raising your blood pressure”.
• Couple coaching to build stronger relationships.
• Private in home consultations with the parents and/or families.
• Private Zoom consultations with parents.
• Educate parents on the importance of family meetings, how to hold a family meeting and assist in running the first one.
• Assist children/teenagers to learn how to get into the learning state & how to re-call information for exam taking.
• Assist children/teenagers in managing their anger and other life skills.
Charlene is an accredited, certified, EFT practitioner & Naturotherapist. Peaceful Families Consulting also offers training to professionals working with families and/or children. Feel free to view some of the Past Speaking Events for some examples.
Peaceful Families Come In All Shapes & Sizes
“I learned so much! The content about bedtime routine, discipline, charting, earning system are all things that I will be using with my child!”’
— VIVIAN C.
Book Your Appointment Today
Are you ready to tap into the peace within your family? Charlene can help you find your peace.Schedule Now
“I loved how I was able to ask questions and receive advice about my actual situations and not just general topics. Thanks Charlene!”’
— MOTHER OF THREE