Parenting & Peace Coaching
Peaceful Families Consulting firmly believes that family interactions can be less stressful and more enjoyable with effective tools/training. When the quality of life increases at home, parents and children/teenagers are happier and more productive at work and school. It’s a win-win situation for all involved. Also, when the school environment is more pleasant for children/teenagers they are less likely to act out and more likely to learn and cooperator. The owner, Charlene Savoie, has years of experience in assisting parents to advocate for their children/teenagers in the school setting and train staff to work with their students in an effective manner.
Charlene assists families in the following ways:
• Presenting parenting seminars such as “Positive Peaceful Parenting for 2-12 year olds” and “How to raise teenagers without raising your blood pressure”.
• Private in home consultations with the parents and/or families.
• Private phone consultations with parents.
• Educate parents on the importance of family meetings, how to hold a family meeting and assist in running the first one.
• Assist children/teenagers to learn how to get into the learning state & how to re-call information for exam taking.
• Assist children/teenagers in managing their anger and other life skills.
Charlene is an accredited, certified, EFT practitioner. Peaceful Families Consulting also offers training to professionals working with families and/or children. Feel free to view some of the Past Speaking Events for some examples.
Peaceful Families Come In All Shapes & Sizes
“I learned so much! The content about bedtime routine, discipline, charting, earning system are all things that I will be using with my child!”’
— VIVIAN C.
“I loved how I was able to ask questions and receive advice about my actual situations and not just general topics. Thanks Charlene!”’
— MOTHER OF THREE